Appointments and Remuneration Committee
Purpose of committee
The Appointments Committee was set up by Council on 13 December 2010 to conduct the recruitment, assessment and interview process for the appointment of the Chief Executive, Strategic Directors and Assistant Directors. It is also responsible for determining the conditions on which those officers hold office, including deciding matters relating to their early retirement.
- Councillor Rowena Hay (Chair)
- Councillor Victoria Atherstone (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Ian Bassett-Smith
- Councillor Jackie Chelin
- Councillor Mike Collins
- Councillor Wendy Flynn
- Councillor Tim Harman
- Councillor Julie Sankey
- Councillor Julian Tooke
- Councillor Emma Nelson (Reserve)
- Councillor Barbara Clark (Reserve)
Support officer: Bev Thomas, Democratic Services Team Leader.