Licensing Sub-Committee - Miscellaneous
Purpose of committee
This sub-committee has responsibility for hackney carriage, private hire and miscellaneous licensing functions, which will include but not be limited to street trading, objects on the highway, scrap metal dealers, charitable collections and animal establishments. This sub-committee will normally meet monthly and the dates of the meetings have been set in advance.
***During the Covid-19 outbreak in early 2020 it was not possible to hold licensing committee meetings and applications were determined under delegation. Please refer to this page which provides information on how Licensing Committee and decision making was determined at this time.
Licensing Committee resumed virtually on 24 June 2020 and since May 2021 meets in person in accordance with legislation.
- Councillor Dr David Willingham (Chair)
- Councillor Angie Boyes (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Alisha Lewis
- Councillor Diggory Seacome
- Councillor Jo Stafford
- Councillor Jonny Brownsteen (Reserve)
- Councillor Steve Harvey (Reserve)
- Councillor Simon Wheeler (Reserve)
- Councillor Suzanne Williams (Reserve)
- Councillor Tim Harman (Reserve)
Support officer: Claire Morris, Democratic Services. 01242 264130