Licensing Sub-Committee - Miscellaneous
Purpose of committee
This sub-committee has responsibility for hackney carriage, private hire and miscellaneous licensing functions, which will include but not be limited to street trading, objects on the highway, scrap metal dealers, charitable collections and animal establishments. This sub-committee will normally meet monthly and the dates of the meetings have been set in advance.
***During the Covid-19 outbreak it is not possible to hold licensing committee meetings.
Please refer to this page which provides information on Licensing Committee and decision making a this current time.
- Councillor David Willingham (Chair)
- Councillor Mike Collins
- Councillor Wendy Flynn (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Diggory Seacome
- Councillor Simon Wheeler
- Councillor Tim Harman (Reserve)
- Councillor Angie Boyes (Reserve)
- Councillor Paul McCloskey (Reserve)
- Councillor Jo Stafford (Reserve)
- Councillor Roger Whyborn (Reserve)
Support officer: Claire Morris, Democratic Services. 01242 264130