Full Licensing Committee
Purpose of committee
The Licensing Committee meets up to 4 times a year, acting as a consultee to Cabinet/Lead Member on policy matters, establishing sub-committees and dealing with relevant briefings, training, updates and policies and reviewing performance.
***During the Covid-19 outbreak it has not been possible to hold licensing committee meetings. Please refer to this page which provides information on Licensing Committee and decision making at this time.
Licensing Committee resumed virtually on 24 June 2020.
- Councillor David Willingham (Chair)
- Councillor Paul McCloskey (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Angie Boyes
- Councillor Mike Collins
- Councillor Wendy Flynn
- Councillor Tim Harman
- Councillor Diggory Seacome
- Councillor Jo Stafford
- Councillor Roger Whyborn
- Councillor Simon Wheeler
- Councillor Bernard Fisher (Reserve)
- Councillor Garth Barnes (Reserve)
- Councillor Chris Mason (Reserve)
Support officer: Claire Morris, Democratic Services. 01242 264130
Phone: 01242 264130