Full Licensing Committee
Purpose of committee
The Licensing Committee meets up to 4 times a year, acting as a consultee to Cabinet/Lead Member on policy matters, establishing sub-committees and dealing with relevant briefings, training, updates and policies and reviewing performance.
***During the Covid-19 outbreak in early 2020 it was not possible to hold licensing committee meetings and applications were determined under delegation. Please refer to this page which provides information on how Licensing Committee and decision making was determined at this time.
Licensing Committee meetings resumed virtually on 24 June 2020 and since May 2021 the Committee has returned to the Municipal Offices in accordance with legislation.
- Councillor Dr David Willingham (Chair)
- Councillor Angie Boyes (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Jonny Brownsteen
- Councillor Steve Harvey
- Councillor Tim Harman
- Councillor Alisha Lewis
- Councillor Diggory Seacome
- Councillor Jo Stafford
- Councillor Simon Wheeler
- Councillor Suzanne Williams
- Councillor Bernard Fisher (Reserve)
- Councillor Garth Barnes (Reserve)
- Councillor Chris Mason (Reserve)
- Councillor Paul McCloskey (Reserve)
Support officer: Claire Morris, Democratic Services. 01242 264130
Phone: 01242 264130