Housing Revenue Account - Revised Forecast 2022-23 and Interim Budget Proposals 2023-24 for consultation
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To consider the recommendations.
1. The interim HRA budget proposals for 2023/24 (shown at Appendix 2) for consultation including a proposed rent increase of 7% and changes to other rents and charges as detailed within the report be approved;
2. The proposed HRA capital programme for 2023/24 as shown at Appendix 3 and Appendix 4 be approved for consultation;
3. The revised HRA forecast for 2022/23 be noted;
4. Authority be delegated to the Executive Director Finance, Assets and Regeneration, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Finance and Assets, to determine and approve any additional material that may be needed to support the presentation of the interim budget proposals for consultation;
5. Consultation responses be sought by 31st January 2023.
Contact: Gemma Bell, Director of Finance and Assets and Deputy S151 Officer Email: [email protected].
Report author: Gemma Bell
Publication date: 22/12/2022
Date of decision: 20/12/2022
Decided at meeting: 20/12/2022 - Cabinet