General Fund Revenue and Capital - Interim Budget Proposals 2023-24 for consultation
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To consider the recommendations.
1. The interim budget proposals be approved for consultation, including a proposed council tax for the services provided by Cheltenham Borough Council. The proposed Council tax for 2023/24 represents an increase of 2.99% a year for a Band D property, subject to conclusion of the consultation on the Local Government Provisional Finance Settlement;
2. The schedule of target savings and income generation at Appendix 3 be noted;
3. The proposed capital programme at Appendix 5, as outlined in Section 13, be approved;
4. Authority be delegated to the Executive Director Finance, Assets and Regeneration, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Finance and Assets, to determine and approve any additional material that may be needed to support the presentation of the interim budget proposals for public consultation;
5. Consultation responses be sought by 31st January 2023.
Contact: Gemma Bell, Director of Finance and Assets and Deputy S151 Officer Email: [email protected].
Report author: Gemma Bell
Publication date: 22/12/2022
Date of decision: 20/12/2022
Decided at meeting: 20/12/2022 - Cabinet
- General Fund Revenue and Capital Budget Draft Proposal 2023-24.dotx PDF 500 KB
- Appendix 2 - Net Budget Requirement PDF 236 KB
- Appendix 3 - Proposed Budget Savings and Additional Income PDF 12 KB
- Appendix 4 - Reserves Statement PDF 33 KB
- Appendix 5 - Capital Programme PDF 48 KB
- Appendix 6 - Planned Maintenance Programme 2023-24 PDF 20 KB
- Appendix 7 - Draft Fees and Charges 2023-24 PDF 1 MB