Audit, Compliance and Governance Committee
Purpose of committee
The audit committee provides a broad based audit role across all areas of the Council. The committee promotes and ensures effective internal control and independent assurance mechanisms, including: Internal Audit; External Audit; Risk Management; Annual Statement of Accounts; Corporate Governance Framework.
- Councillor Steve Harvey (Chair)
- Councillor David Willingham (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Matt Babbage
- Councillor Jonny Brownsteen
- Councillor Flo Clucas
- Councillor Tony Oliver
- Councillor Jo Stafford
- Councillor Wendy Flynn (Reserve)
- Councillor Paul McCloskey (Reserve)
- Councillor Roger Whyborn (Reserve)
- Councillor Tim Harman (Reserve)
Support officer: Saira Malin, Democracy Officer.
Phone: 01242 264130