Ubico Shareholder Decision- Business Plan Approval
Decision Maker: Leader
Decision status: Recommendations Approved (subject to call-in)
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
A decision has been taken by the Leader to approve the following written resolution, as the shareholder for Ubico Limited:
To approve the 2022/23 Business Plan.
Reasons for the decision:
At the Ubico Board of Directors meeting on 11 January 2022, the Directors of Ubico considered and approved the Ubico business plan for 2022/23 and recommended it be submitted to the shareholders for adoption.
Broadly the proposals contained in the 2022/23 business plan which delivers the second year of the 5 year vision, are built around four key pillars (people; operations; climate; business development) and focus on the following themes:
- Leveraging synergies and economies of scale
- Harnessing opportunities to deliver value back to partners
- Using technology to drive operational efficiency
- Understanding our communities’ needs
- Inspiring our workforce to be committed to providing value for money and carbon neutral services
Ubico will submit individual business cases to support potential investment proposals within the 2022/23 Business Plan to develop areas of the business that have been identified as having potential to deliver greater value for shareholders.
Publication date: 18/05/2022
Date of decision: 18/05/2022